Attention Coaches & VAs!!
What if you could start filling your sales calendar, in as little as one week?!
Get a professionally designed website to grow your business fast!
No more waiting 3-4 months for a website designer to build your website before you start to see massive growth in your business!
Get a custom website designed & built in just ONE WEEK that works for you 24/7.
Ready to get your site booking more calls so you wake up to a calendar full of clients?
I totally understand where you're at right now...
Imagine if you could
All thanks to your website - a beautiful asset you OWN!
Let’s face it, we live in a fast paced world where we NEED immediate gratification.
If someone is looking for your coaching or VA services, they’re ready to hire you and make that investment… like RIGHT NOW.
If you’re not in the right place at the right time in order to engage them (IE: always attached to your phone), you’re missing out on the opportunity to talk about how your services can transform their business.
Having a website IS that opportunity to make that connection with your dream clients.
I know you're tired of:
This is for you if:
Look, I've been where you are...
You’re not making consistent sales in your business and CONSTANTLY scrolling social media, afraid you’re going to miss out on your next client.
Having a properly designed website that functions as an information hub is key to filling your calendar with sales calls.
I used to have a super ineffective marketing strategy and a website that didn’t tell people what to do.
Once I redesigned my website with the intent to inform my clients about my services and HOW they can get these services, my calendar started filling up with sales calls.
I had so many calls on my schedule 2 weeks after my redesigned site went live, I had to adjust my availability on my calendar so I had LESS spots available for calls!
(P.S. my conversion rate in the DMs was 5% and on sales calls is closer to 80%)
You can have this too with a strategically designed website for your business that educates your dream clients on the transformation you provide and HOW they can get it
How does it work?
1) Free Discovery call – we chat about your business and see if we’re a good fit for each other.
2) Prep work – You’ll have some homework to fill out – momma needs some info before we can get started! (don’t worry, the homework isn’t graded!) 😉
3) VIP Design Day – This is a four hour chunk of time where you’ll need to be available for immediate feedback on the designs I create during this day. At the end of the day, you’ll have all your web pages designed & ready for me to build. After the discovery call and Prep work is completed, I’ll send you a link to schedule your VIP Design Day!
5) Development – this part is hands off for you and allll hands on deck for me. I chug coffee, shut myself in my office and make the designed pages come to life on your actual website.
6) Launch! – Once you’ve reviewed your completed site I push the go button and your website will be live! Time to celebrate!
What is included in Website in a Week?
The gist: you'll go from no website to having a full website LIVE on the web in one week.
(Here's all the schtuff that is included that gets us there...)
- 30 minute kick off call to go over your vision & setup access to any/all accounts I will need access to during the development process
- Up to 4 hours on your VIP Design Day to design your entire website (up to 4 pages) (pdf mockups)
- Mobile friendly & responsive website design
- Opt-in/Freebie form designed & hooked up (to collect email addresses & build your email list)
- Contact form
- All the techy backend ish that no one likes to do
- Google Analytics integrated on website
- Integration with preferred e-mail marketing system (mailchimp, mailerlite, etc)
- Integration with preferred online scheduler (Calendly, Acuity, etc)
- 60 minute training session after launch so you can maintain your website on your own
- 30 days support post launch
All of this, in just one week for only $2,997!
All of this, in just one week!
Two payment options available:
List Item #3
List Item #3